AchieveCardmonthly fee

C

Ok so I have never really had a problem with this card, they offer early direct deposit they promote two days early but I get mine the night before around 9ish. Which is still pretty awesome, but this is the second card I've had with them. The first was a MasterCard but when they switched to Visa you had to get a new card. And the fee was 9.95$ a month but if you had more than a certain amount direct deposited into your account then they issued half the fee back. And each month they did this, well last year I switched jobs and when I went to set up my direct deposit the lady at achieve said she would contact my employer and get it started and since August or so I've had the new card and each week my deposit has came, anywhere between [protected]$ a month is deposited. Well today I was looking over my statements and noticed that since they sent my new card I haven't had any of the credits back to my account for having so much money deposited each month. I just called the 1800# and the guy that answered the phone honestly could Care less and I tried to explain my situation, and instead of either offering to Fix it or let me talk to someone who could he basically said sorry about your luck your card isn't connected to your old MasterCard so you aren't eligible anymore, but seeing as they are the ones who set my direct deposit up I just assumed they where all connected, and maybe if he just pretended to care a little bit I would be fine, but he didn't so if I were you a would at least find a card that pretends to care just a little bit... I'm looking for a new card right now.