Access USAmessed up shipment

I have just received my shipment from Access USA and in the shipment a dress from Neiman Marcus has gone missing. It was included in my invoice, it was also taken off my record but the dress and the receipt is not in the shipment.

This is not the first time that they have messed up my shipment. They have once lost an item from Nordstrom, and have also sent a Gas Analyzer to me which is not mine. I don't even know what it does. I have sent an email to Access USA demanding them to find the dress. Hope I get a decent response this time.

José Eduardo Aug 15, 2018

inform you that upon arrival of your cargo to Luanda, after inspection, it was verified that your shipment from the United States showed s the box was empty.

• Ge
    George Fugoff Aug 16, 2018

They sign you up or transition you over to a premium membership without you knowing. I never even used their service, but ended up getting stung for tons of fees I never signed up for. CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD REGULARLY to make sure they aren't charging you by stealth!

• Em
    Emilyzahara Aug 20, 2018

Does drugs like smokes marijuana thought you should as an employer

Sandeep14 Nov 01, 2018

Myus is debiting money every month from my debit card without my permission. Kindly Tell me the solution

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices