Access-A-Ride — 11/15/18 no show/taxi reimbursement
Albert Brunn, Client ID#592353, November 15, 2018
I respectfully request $150.00 Taxi Reimbursement, as soon as possible. Please make check payable to Sheila Prince. On 11/15/18 referenced client had a scheduled pick up at 1513 Olmstead Ave., Bronx, NY for 4:30PM. Due to weather conditions and traffic there was a NO SHOW. At approximately 10:30PM "EMS" was dispatched and client taken to Jacobi Hospital due to his health needs and there was no provision to take power wheelchair. With the help of 911, the neighboring grocery store provided shelter and I had to retrieve the wheelchair not after than 7:00 AM on 11/16/18. At 2:30 AM, I was able to make arrangements with Mr Gadsden to pick up the motorized Wheelchair
Attached find paid invoice from Mr. Gadsden. On 11/16/18 after contacting access a ride complaint unit, Yellow Cab 7Y78 was dispatched to Jacobi Hosp. Emerg., 1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx to pick up subject client and take him and his aide to 168-22 127th Ave., Jamaica. If additional information is needed please contact me at [protected]. Sheila Prince, Guardian
More Access-A-Ride Complaints & Reviews
- Access-A-Ride - poor service
- Access-A-Ride - rude
- Mta/access-a-ride - paratransit services
- Access-A-Ride - always late, never strap client in
- Access-A-Ride - their fairly new useless black taxi service.
- Access-A-Ride - late for my appointment
- Access-A-Ride - access-a-ride driver - runs red light in harlem - after damaging parked vehicle.
- Access-A-Ride - driver
- Access-A-Ride - rude driver
- Access-A-Ride - driver wasn't at address