ABCmouse.com / Age of Learningwon't stop taking my money out of my acct!!

G

For a year abcmouse.com has been taking money from my checking acct. My son tried the 30 day trial. On the 10th day I went to cancel and nobody answers the 800 number and nobody replies the emails. I have been trying for over a year to cancel!!! They take $7.95 out every month. I have read reviews that a lot of parents are having the same problem. What do we do??? I'm single mother and every penny helps me. Please help!!