ABC Warehouse — Warranty

S Jan 17, 2018

After waiting almost 5 yrs I contacted abc warehouse regarding my $500. Warranty that I never used. I was told that I would actually only get 250.00 back and that I should receive something in the mail. I never got anything in the mail and I contacted them today. I was told that my warranty refund had expired over a year ago, that it was actually an in store credit that I needed to use within 90 days and that I was misinformed. They don't send anything in the mail to remind you and if I were to have used it I would have had to have the original receipt which supposedly had all those details... Get this.. On the back. So I won't be doing business with them anymore after 2 refrigerators, 2 flat screens and 2 sets of washer and dryers. They are totally full. Of [censor]. Amazing they can look up all the details at this point but would expect someone to. Produce an original receipt after 5 yrs. And only make it clear when it's too late that it was a store credit anyway. Wow. Great business practices.