ABC Mousecancelling membership

I had taken out the one month $.01 trial subscription for my granddaughter. Before the end of the trial period I had cancelled the subscription. When I noticed a charge on my paypal account that I couldn't identify it was them. They had charged membership charges for March, April, and May. I know that I hadn't been as vigilant as I should have been but when I called this morning they said that the account hadn't been accessed since the trial period ending. They also said that it showed that the account had had an attempt to cancel but didn't go though the system for some reason. Well first they weren't going to give me any refund, then they said they could give me a refund for April and May. Mainly paypal only gives you 45 days to contess the charges so they will only refund the two months. Make sure when you cancel you are really cancelled. Needless to say that I will be watching for my refund.
Hope the extra money they took gives them nothing but bad luck. The site itself was pretty marginal, that is the reason I cancelled it.

• Sh
    Sharon Tuggle May 23, 2016

I was directed to their page with a promise of a new phone. When I signed up, they said because I was a returning customer, they were extending my account until DECEMBER! When I sent an email to cancel, all I got was a run around. I am STILL trying to get my refund. When I called, I was put on hold until I was disconnected! I clued [protected]

Safir Jan 29, 2015

I am a first timer for this site .I sign up on 1/8/15 and saw one month free but to use it I have to provide card information I signed up and while I am going through I saw I can choose one year $58 ..so I cheeked .. Today I want to cancel (1/27/15) because my son did not like this website . I call customer service they said they will still charge me $58 for the whole year even I use for 20days . Please careful parents for this site ...they have little written staff ...which I was not ware of that.. I am not getting one month free because I choose for year .i feel bad that I did not use this website but still I have to pay one year membership fee. This is absolutely wrong . If u don't use u should not pay ...

• Is
    Isabelle Burrell Nov 15, 2014

Having difficulty canceling service.

• Is
    Isabelle Burrell Nov 15, 2014

Having difficulty cancelling service. Each time I try, I'm instructed to register. What's with that?