Aarons Sales And Leasepoor customer service

I was in the process of purchasing a complete bedroom suite and a 32" television from Aarons and they would not work with me on a late payment until my nxt paycheck so they therefore sent one 1 individual in the pouring rain to pick these items up so they can resell this merchandise after it has been taken out of my house in the pouring rain. I think they could have given me a chance or at least waited till the rain stopped to pick this merchandise up. I t was not like I was going anywhere with the furniture. I am sure I am not the only one trying to make it on her own.

• Ta
    tamarra moore Dec 12, 2009

Yes that is how they work I see. I am in a whole different part of the world and I experienced the same thing. I was three payments away from ownership and they came and got my sofa set. I had already invested over 2, 000.00 in the set and they wanted to charge me my past due of 181.00 plus a month in advance. did not want to make no kind of arrangement. I am a single mother with 4 kids. so you can imagine how they feel that they are on the floor 2 weeks before christmas. Makes you wonder if it is all a scam.

• St
    stacey0889 Jan 19, 2010

Aarons employees run by the contract information too quickly, i got a washer and dryer and things came up and i cant pay for it and they say that i still owe on it no matter wat even if i want to switch with a different set. im not happy