Aamco Transmissions — transmission service
I had my car in there shop for a week to have the transmission shifting problems fixed. I got my car back and a month after they said it was fixed my car is broke down in Virginia with the same problems they claimed they had fixed which clearly they didn't and now the transmission has to be replaced and they should be held liable for something and they have been rude on the phone whn i called them about the problem happening with my transmission again when they were supposed to hae fixed it.
More Aamco Transmissions Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service