800loanmartloan shark! crook!

Last month, I went to Loan Mart to get a loan because I was in financial crisis. The interest rate is skyrocket high. When my payment is one day late, a collector called me and my family member and harassed us. They were very rude and thretened to repossess my car. REally? For one day late payment? Two days later, I called them back to arrange my payment. They still kept insulting me and saying that there would be no mercy for my next payment. CROOKS!

• Mo
    Morgan46 Nov 15, 2011

These people are rude. My loan is being paid off this week and I can't wait to get rid of them. They don't know how to talk to you...and I mean that literally.