3zoom.comThere is a good chance you may lose your money and your account if you order from them

N

Buy with extreme caution that you're paying a company in China that has hundreds of complaints online and attempts to cover them up with positive feedback that is posted by employees at this company. I wouldn't recommend them as there is a good chance you may lose your money and your account if you order from them.

• Ev
    eva-3zoom Dec 13, 2012

To xDado:
    Hey, are you the one who named xDado on epicnpc? I have doubt about it .. Can you tell me how did 3zoom and you reach agreement finally ? If you are xDado on epicnpc, please tell all what did you get in finally ..
    If you are not him, . please real the whole event first. I think anyone who read the whole event by the link you provide would know the fact of this trade .. xDado got scammed by Vexmax . Unluckily, 3zoom is the shop that xDado chose to buy gw2 gold, both 3zoom and xDado are victims in the business. If you are xDado, you should know that both xDado and 3zoom suffered lost of the business.
    Here, 3zoom hope everyone can read the whole even carefully, don't trust anyone if they can't prove the proof of their experience. we can't speak native english well, sometimes our operators may not provide service that let you feel 100% satisfied, but we are trying our best in every business with every customers and inproving our services.
    http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/477924-vexmax-repped-here-but-scammed.html#post2811433 Pleaes check the link again carefully, thanks.

• Xd
    xDado Nov 13, 2012

3ZOOM.com is a scam company. Full proof found here:

They will try to portray they are legit, post fake positive reviews to offset the negative, that the people giving them the bad feedback are "fake" or "not legit" yet you can clearly see from that link above that they aren't legit and they REFUSED to resolve the issue.

• Da
    Damas Oct 19, 2012

I did not have a good experience with this company. they shouldn't be in business.

• Ba
    BALDO Oct 19, 2012

I got scammed by them yestarday...to bad i didn`t read this topics before i make trades with them in Lineage2. They pretend they are buyers/sellers of adena in this gave but in real they are just scammers .DON TRUST 3ZOOM.COM THEY FAIL AND SCAM ALOT TAKE CARE!

Chung747538 Apr 30, 2012

I sold a Rift account, and received money 5days later!

I researched some website, some said it is a fraud site.
    However, I stop playing Rift anyway, so even my account being cheated or whatever I won't care, therefore I decided to try 3zoom services. Unlike someone said in Internet, I could tell 3zoom don't cheat my account.

And paypal.com charge me 4% for receiving money! >"<!

• Sk
    Skily3zoom Jan 09, 2012

@LydiaSull
    I don't know what happened between you and 3zoom. If you say that 3zoom is illegal, then you won't find any legal ones anymore. We are sure that this post might be seen by a lot of players, while just 3zoom make explaination. Then you should know why only a few guys response. Firstly, they know 3zoom is legal one. Seondly, it is too complex for them to make comment, cos this does not make any sense to them. Thirdly, why 3zoom make response? Because, 3zoom don't allow you to affect any of our customers. Maybe we can't speak native english well. But 3zoom did not misunderstanding what our customer said. We think that is enough when chatting with our customers. 3zoom are experience in the games.

• Pa
    paul Gangi Jan 09, 2012

@LydiaSull
    1) Do you mean only English speaking people can buy items online ? Or any ppl who buy items online are all from English speaking countries ?? I know my english is poor, and yours are best . But it makes no sense to me . I can buy anywhere with my poor english, it is enough for me .
    2) you got scammered from them? I don't know, i think no one knows is it the truth . I just want to share my experience with others . You can judge the informations online by yourself . There should be many customer had good experience with 3zoom. My friends and i choose to trust them .

• Ly
    LydiaSull Jan 07, 2012

@three3zoom
    Nobody trusts you. You guys are fraud. Quit lying and manipulating people. You blame the customer for being fraud when you are fraud. Also if you're site was 100% legal, you wouldn't be selling virtual products. Go away and stop lying to people.

@paul Gangi
    A). You can't even speak english
    B). You obviously work for the company

It's really sad when a company has to create accounts and post fake reviews to make their company look good. It seems the only good reviews on the internet about this company are "fake" reviews.

Someone needs to create a 3zoomsucks.com site so they can't modify their fraudulent activities by posting fake reviews.

• Pa
    paul Gangi Jan 01, 2012

I bought golds and game cards from 3zoom as well, the only problem may be delivery time . I usually check with their online service before i order to make sure i can get the item in time . By this way, i had good experience from them . I recommend 3zoom the most cos i used them many times with great success.

• Th
    three3zoom Jan 01, 2012

I want to commentate wakobet's review::
    We have do our best to look for the deluxe edition cdkey for the customer, but we can not find the product, but we also do our best to dealing his order, we try to give him early access cdkey first so that he can play the game first, and then we have enquiryed him whether he will accept to change the deluxe edition cdkey to standard cdkey, and he would like to take the suggestion, and paid 77.99 dollors, early access cdkey is 12.99dollors, and standard cdkey is 59.99dollors, so we refund him 4-5dollors is correct, but the customer is rude. He accept the deal first, and then change his mind. our site must be 100% legal company, please trust us!!!

• Th
    three3zoom Jan 01, 2012

I am from 3zoom, and I wonder who is this guy, a guy from other company ?? he do not buy any products from our site, i think his review makes no sense. If he said he is our customer, he must provide the proof to confirm his comment. He changed his name at a time and go many sites to give us the bad review. please trust 3zoom is a 100% legal company. trust us please.

• Wa
    wakobet Dec 17, 2011

3ZOOM.COM or MMOGARDEN.COM is a chinese company that scams people, I pre-ordered a Digital Deluxe Edition of Star Wars the Old REpublic with early access code, they sent me the early access code then they were saying that they no longer have keys for the Ditigital Deluxe Edition and was Trying to give me instead the Standard Edition with early access code plus a refund of $4 instead of giving me the whole difference of the $18 dollars, their explanation is I should pay for the early access code they gave me