360 ProshareCannot log onto the website!

I purchase a lifetime membership to download music on this site and I haven't been able to log on for at least 2 months. When I go to download the software, I'm asked to buy again. I am not paying for something that I already did and expect to be able to use forever.

• Cl
    clare fannon Jun 04, 2007

I had exactly the same problem payed for lifetime membership and have not been able to log on for at least two months!!! I refuse to pay again! if i have lifetime membership which the updates now should be automatically free not try and charge me again!!!

• Ka
    Kathleen Nystedt Jun 09, 2007

Same as the complaints listed above

ANN MURRIN Jun 10, 2007

I have also paid for a lifetime membership & can not get on the website after 2 months of service. I will not pay for another membership either. I either want the service restored or my money back.

• Am
    amanda scott Jun 12, 2007

Have lost services to 360 proshare about a month ago, and paid for lifetime membership also. I wanted to ask if individuals who posted a comment have ever got their service restored, money back or simply given up? I too would like my service restored or my money back as I feel false advertising is at play and I fell for it.

Jaime Alvarez Jun 12, 2007

This is crap I too bought the lifetime membership and I am not able to sign on. I tried uninstalling it in hope that I would be able to install it again but It asks me to pay again.

• Ly
    lynn dooling Jun 21, 2007

I have the same problem and have e-mailed them several times. Have tried everything they suggest but nothing works.

• Je
    Jewell Wright Jun 24, 2007

Same complaints. It worked for a while but then stopped. Not sure of exact time frame.

• Wi
    Wilton Register Sep 09, 2007

I have had my membership for some time and it has worked reasonably well. Today, when I double click on the icon, nothing is happening. After reading some of the complaints above, I am concerned about what is taking place.

• Tl
    t.....l..... Sep 27, 2007

Just call 1-866-240-2481 this is 360 pro tech support and they will e mail you the fix 360, and you will be up and running. Mine is working just fine

• Ro
    Ronald K Williams Dec 15, 2007

I've used this program and had no problems. They seem to take care of their customers. Only problem some songs that you think are downloading,sometimes is a advertisement which is annoyance and I just delete it. Do a disk clean up after downloads.

• Ca
    cara Apr 20, 2008

I payed the 99p a month and when i got bank statement it had taken over 50 quid...i hope this isnt an identy scam where they obtain our details and then open bank accounts n get cedit cards in our name...

• De
    Debbie D. May 08, 2008

Very strange!!! I paid a 2 yr. membership @ $24.95 almost 5 years ago. Have never had any trouble, and it has never let me download a corrupted file. I wondered when they were going to hit me up for another membership fee, but after over 3000 dl's & 5 yrs., not another dime has ever been asked for or charged to my debit card. Guess I'm a lucky one:} Sounds like the issue may be with the life-time memberships maybe???

• Le
    lee the people Nov 02, 2008

I had this for about a year and then I have no idea what's going on except to say the music was good enough until files became corrupted. We have no idea where this 360 Pro Share is coming from like any other internet music business. We get what we paid for. Nothing in the end. It was good while the downloaded music was there for the taking.

• Wa
    wallo19 Nov 09, 2008

telecharger

• Al
    Albert Isaac Sep 24, 2009

I have a life time membership, lost all my data can't get to where i can log in, how do i get 360pro back

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices