Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Scams 2Checkout.com 100% fraud company, don't do business with them ever!

2Checkout.com  -  100% fraud company, don't do business with them ever!

J
Author of the complaint
3:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have collected payments from my customers of about $1600+ and all of a sudden they just closed my account without payouts ! They are holding my Money for almost a month and all of sudden they are telling me that my account is closed it'll take 1 year the funds to be released ! Are they kidding ! Those funds are paid to me via my clients through them. They don't have the rights to hold the funds. That money belongs to me ! Please take immidiete action as they try to stole my money ! and showing no reason. i'm ready do anything for this funds as those funds belongs to me. no matter what, go to media or any legal action.

Desird Resolution :
i want all my money released to my preffered payment method immediately, yes i mean it, immediately. i have allready waited for a month almost and don't want wait anymore. if they do not reserve the reserve fee then it maybe $1700

Update by Jannatul Nayeem
Jun 29, 2020 8:28 am EDT

@2Checkout,
No, you will never change. your service is getting worse day by day and I never got my issue resolved!

More 2Checkout.com complaints & reviews

2Checkout.com - payment to scam company
2Checkout.com - Closed account
2Checkout.com - Buyer Beware!
2Checkout.com - parrot training book
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2Checkout.com - Unauthorized credit card charge on my visa
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
4 comments
T
Aug 18, 2020 1:10 am EDT

What a stupid response 2checkout.

They closed my account yesterday aswell with my money in it.

Disgusting scammers.

Your scammy business should be legally shut down.

This is not normal

D
Jan 25, 2019 6:43 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Effectivement ils sont des voleurs et escrocs car depuis le 14/01/2019, j'avais payé par carte bancaire l'antivirus kaspersky et jusqu'à présent je n'ai jamais vu le code d'activation, j'ai reclamé à ce qu'ils me rembourse mais rien.

Ce sont des parasites que la compagnie de Kaspersky devrait porer plainte contre eux et les differer en justice parcequ'ils abusent de la renommée et la credibilité de cette grande firme.

A
May 12, 2017 10:59 am EDT

Hello
Sir kindly contact us via email.
[email protected]

A
May 12, 2017 10:33 am EDT

hello
sir kindly reply and clearly explain your worries.Solutions will be made available.
thanks

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

43 complaints