Resolved 2Checkout.com, Inc.100% fraud company, don't do business with them ever!

J

I have collected payments from my customers of about $1600+ and all of a sudden they just closed my account without payouts ! They are holding my Money for almost a month and all of sudden they are telling me that my account is closed it'll take 1 year the funds to be released ! Are they kidding ! Those funds are paid to me via my clients through them. They don't have the rights to hold the funds. That money belongs to me ! Please take immidiete action as they try to stole my money ! and showing no reason. i'm ready do anything for this funds as those funds belongs to me. no matter what, go to media or any legal action.

Desird Resolution :
i want all my money released to my preffered payment method immediately, yes i mean it, immediately. i have allready waited for a month almost and don't want wait anymore. if they do not reserve the reserve fee then it maybe $1700

RESOLVED

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Jannatul! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very sorry if we have caused you any inconvenience. We can assure you that we are taking the satisfaction of our customers very seriously and we are sorry if we did not live up to your expectations. If you need further assistance, please let us know at [email protected]

annie foute May 12, 2017

hello
    sir kindly reply and clearly explain your worries.Solutions will be made available.
    thanks

Jannatul Nayeem May 12, 2017

@annie foute I'm worried about my funds that is in Hold with 2Checkout Inc.

annie foute May 12, 2017

Hello
    Sir kindly contact us via email.
    [email protected]

• Db
    Dben Jan 25, 2019

Effectivement ils sont des voleurs et escrocs car depuis le 14/01/2019, j'avais payé par carte bancaire l'antivirus kaspersky et jusqu'à présent je n'ai jamais vu le code d'activation, j'ai reclamé à ce qu'ils me rembourse mais rien.

Ce sont des parasites que la compagnie de Kaspersky devrait porer plainte contre eux et les differer en justice parcequ'ils abusent de la renommée et la credibilité de cette grande firme.

Jannatul Nayeem Jun 29, 2020

@2Checkout,
    No, you will never change. your service is getting worse day by day and I never got my issue resolved!

• 2Checkout Jun 29, 2020

Jannatul, we're sorry you feel this way. We aim to offer a great customer experience.

Shall you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.