Menu
A
Author of the complaint
10:23 am EST
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company whom I have never heard of placed a charge of $399.99 on my credit card. I have never heart of this company and called to get an immediate refund. How they got my card info/ I do not know. They had an address on file I have never heart of. I immediately contacted my bank to revers3 the charge. I do not know who these people are, nor what they do. This is how the company responded, and even used incorrect spelling to do so :
=
The client does not recognise this chanrege and would like a refund
First of all I am not a client and I want this matter resolved through legal procedures

More 2Checkout.com complaints & reviews

2Checkout.com - payment to scam company
2Checkout.com - Closed account
2Checkout.com - Buyer Beware!
2Checkout.com - parrot training book
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2Checkout.com - Unauthorized credit card charge on my visa
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments