24 Hour Fitness — unprofessional behaviour!
I did not use my first week free personal trainer offer that came with my joining 24 hours. I asked if I could use this any other time since I was leaving for a long vacation during and will not be in to use the gym the first week. They said yes, no problem. I came later and talked to the assistant manager and he flat out said I can not use it once I missed it. The worst thing about it is he actually made me feel I made the whole thing up. I would have cancelled my membership right there and then and have gone somewhere else if it was not the investment I have made for the five four years at this place.
This happened to me at Bedford location in Texas. I will look up the managers name and will post it here.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase???
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment!
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 Hour Fitness - harassing phone calls
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service!
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed