24 Hour Fitness — poor members treatment!
I was a member at 24 Hour Fitness since 1997, and I am writing to give a brief detail about an unexpected situation that happened to me at club 304 in Houston recently.
I have been living in New York City for the past three years (where I cannot take advantage of my membership because there are no 24 hour locations here), yet I continued to pay my annual membership. For the holidays I went home to visit with my mom for Thanksgiving and didn’t hesitate to check out the 24 Hour Fitness that is located down the street from where my mom lives. However, the front desk attendant, Sandra, said I was not allowed to work-out at the facility because it was only for members who had a ‘Sports’ membership. Why would I pay $10 to workout when I pay an annual membership that I can’t even use regularly? After sending a complaint letter to the 24 Hour Fitness Headquarters, 2 representatives: Eric & Herbert, didn’t show any understanding and stood by their corporate policy that I must pay to upgrade my membership in order to workout at their ‘sports gym’. I gave them an opportunity to reconsider this decision and understand that I pay an annual membership that I cannot even take advantage of, but they still failed to see what was right – in my opinion. Thus, I am not continuing my membership and cannot believe that their customer relations department & managers at the gyms have no idea on how to treat members properly.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase???
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour!
- 24 Hour Fitness - harassing phone calls
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service!
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed