Menu

S
Author of the complaint
7:44 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do NOT order from this company. Save your money.
I ordered a bobblehead for my husband's birthday. I paid extra for this order to be rushed so that it would be done before his birthday. However, after repeatedly asking about the status, and after the deadline had been missed, they notified me that their artists were on Chinese New Year holiday and would not return until well after my anticipated delivery date. I was not informed about the upcoming holiday, but was told via email that I would be able to receive my bobblehead before Feb. 21st. However, they new about the upcoming holiday, and accepted my rush order, even though they knew that there was no chance of it being completed in time.
I have emailed them several times to ask about the status of the bobblehead and about refunding the rush charge. I was promised photos of the next stage of production after the artists returned from holiday, but have not received any photos, nor any further communications. They have not responded at all to my requests for refunding the rush charge.
I was promised a bobblehead by Feb 21st and have still not received the item. My birthday deadline has passed. They have become unresponsive to my inquiries. At this point, I have contacted them, asking for a full refund. I feel that I have been cheated out of almost $150 and I want my money back.

More 1MiniMe complaints & reviews