1800petmeds — credit card fraud
After placing an order with 1800 pet meds, they emailed me a $10 coupon toward my next order. But when I used it, they said it authorized them to take $40 a month from my checking/debit for some stupid service that not only would I not use, but was unaware of! It took several calls to get the 4 months of charges taken off, but they did do it.
I will not buy from them again. Some bargain. Incidentally, classmates.com did the same thing! They said I clicked on a window that told me they were authorized to do the same thing. I don't even know what it was supposed to be about!!
More 1800petmeds Complaints & Reviews
- 1800petmeds - unauthorized charge to bank account
- 1800petmeds - lying omitting information
- 1800petmeds.com - bad service
- 1800petmeds.com - unauthorized information storage
- 1800petmeds.com - this site is a complete rip off
- 1800petmeds.com - they lost my order and haven't provided any decisions
- 1-800-PetMeds - unprofessional lack of customer service
- 1800petmeds.com - Do not order from them