The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 1800loanmart — loan sharking
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I foolishly took out a 2600.00 title loan against my 2002 ford pick up truck, done to prevent my home from going into forclosure, good lord what a mistake!!!
I was so desperate at the time, I should have read the loan docs more closely!!! Almost 97% interest?? I have givin them almost $1000.00 already. I called them to get the payoff amount, I was informed it was over 2700.00??? Do not do business with these crooks, do not make the same mistake I did. They should chamge their name to 1800 loanshark
More 1800loanmart Complaints & Reviews
- Loan Mart - rip off artist and scams
- 1 800 Loan Mart - harassing debt collectors (title loan)
- 1800loanmart - crooks!!!
- 1800 Loan Mart - fraud and racist
- 1800loanmart - not a complaint as much as a warning
- 1800loanmart - release of title
- LoanMart / Wheels Financial Group - marketing
- LoanMart / Wheels Financial Group - title loan will never be paid off
- 800loanmart Aka Wheels Financial Group - loansharking - they need to be shut down
- 1800loanmart - bad bizz