Zynex Medicaltens unit

M Apr 11, 2020

Terrible company that is billing me for a tens unit I tried out for 1 minute, but didn't use, returned along with all the batteries and pads they sent.

I first received the device back in 2015. I have a chronic pain condition as result of 2 surgeries on my left foot. At the time I could hardly walk and needed some relief, so my doctor felt this device could help and sent rx to zynex.

I immediately noticed that the tens unit caused increased pain to my foot. I'm an rn and I need to be able to walk as I typically work 12 hour shifts with lots of walking.

I received a huge bill from zynex for tens unit rental fees and charges for batteries and pads. I thought I had purchased device thru insurance, but apparently I had been 'renting' device and none of it was covered by insurance.

I sent unit back along with all the unused batteries and pads.

They've continued to harass me ever since. Five long years.

Scam scam scam! If your physical therapist or pain management doc recommends a tens unit from zynex, refuse it. You'll have years of harassment that never ends.

I'm working with covid-19 patients daily and am totally stressed. Today, received another bill for a device I sent back years ago.in a time of crisis zynex is threatening collections. Thanks zynex, i'll be sure to share my story with co-workers and patients.

Martha clark, rn