ZPDIunauthorized charges

K

I was charged an outrageous $23.60 for a 26 minute call. The operator did not identify herself as a ZPDI rep and I did not authorize any charges. If I'd known I was going to be charged, I wouldn't have continued the call.
When I called the company, they were totally unconcerned and inexplicably unable to "do anything", but kept repeating the same lines...I think I was talking to real people?

• De
    Dennis Feb 10, 2009

I think that those of us who have been SCAMMED by ZPDI should find an equally sleezy and greedy lawyer to file a class action suit ! That is the best way to stop them from doing this type of activity.It is just another form of THEFT .