Zone Fitness — stealing, thieves
MY DAUGHTER and we attend ZONE FITNESS, but we go to RONDEBOSCH because it's closer to us, and on 2 OCCASIONS, SOMEONE STOLE MONEY FROM HER PAUSE which was in a bag and in another bag in a LOCKED LOCKER, FIRSTLY IT WAS EIGHT HUNDRED RAND, SECOND INCIDENT WAS HUNDRED AND FIFTY RAND, MY DAUGHTER does not want to attend that gym anymore, she feels that someone just INVADED in her PERSONAL BELONGINGS WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE.
I spoke to the MANGER which he says the is nothing they can do and it happened before, so this tells me that this person can just go ahead and STEAL AGAIN and AGAIN, WHY IS THEIR NOTHING GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT.
ITS not about the MONEY, ITS THE PRINCIPAL BEHIND IT MAN,
I'M A VERY FURIOUS MOTHER, MY DAUGHTER IS A STUDENT, yes i know some people would say WHY DOES SHE GO TO GYM WITH HER MONEY, but the fact remains is how and why do people STEAL thing's that don't BELONG TO THEM BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE SAFE...
More Zone Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Zone Fitness Gym - cancellation of contract 
- Zone Fitness - contract not cancelled 
- Zone Fitness - cancellation of contract
- Zone Fitness - contract cancellation 
- Zone Fitness - being lied to in order to sell a gym contract 
- Zone Fitness - fees I know nothing about
- Zone Fitness - misleading information about joining
- Zone Fitness - cancel of gym contract
- Zone Fitness - gym club
- Zone Fitness - membership not closed