Menu

J
Author of the complaint
4:00 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

RE: Wade Page - Zone Fitness Contract Westgate Mall Mitchells Plain
4 Mariner Close
Rocklands
Mitchells Plain
22 November 2021
© [protected]
Ref No: [protected]
I would like to complain about my son's contract with Zone Fitness Westgate Mall Mitchells Plain. Wade is currently an unemployed student whose contract ended in February 2020. My son & I personally went to cancel the contract in mid-January last year. The lady who assisted me wrote it down in a book and I asked her for any proof of cancellation and was told that it's been canceled and that the last debit order will go off the 1st February 2020. I went to cancel my debit order at my Bank from the 1st March 2020.
When I received an email from Norman Bissett & Associates, on 15 July 2021 I immediately went to see one of Your salespeople Ethan, who made a note and told me that he'll make sure that someone will call me regarding the fully paid contract. After I didn't hear anything from Zone Fitness, I directly contacted Norman Bissett & Associates offices on the 6th October 2021 and spoke to a lady named Nomfa. After explaining to her that we paid the contract in full and that I personally went to cancel it before I stopped the debit order a month before the contract expired and didn't receive any proof of cancellation. Nomfa fully understood and encouraged me to contact Zone fitness directly.
I called Zone Fitness on the 7th October 2021and spoke to Samantha who told me that she will explain to her manager and that she will get back to me. I didn't hear anything from Samantha or her manager and contacted her on Friday 18th November 2021. According to her they called me several times and couldn't get hold of me. To date, I never received any calls or emails from Zone fitness but they gave all our contacts to their lawyers.
To my understanding, that is what any normal business providing a good service or product will do. My son's contract is done and I'm not taking any responsibility for the outstanding amount due to your poor bookkeeping practice. I'm utterly disgusted at the very poor service that You have provided me regarding this matter.

Eagerly Awaiting Your Response.

J. Page