ZestAds Limitedt-rex unbreakable charging cable

A Dec 17, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered this charger as a gift to my dad for Christmas b/c he's horrible with chargers. It sounded too good to be true and I guess it was from reading all these other posts. I saw the ad while playing a game on my phone. I purchased through paypal on December 7th and it actually came out of my account December 10th. I paid $15.85 and was sent an email saying I would receive another email when shipped. I have never received a second email and I have emailed them twice asking about my product and received nothing. I am very upset b/c I was looking forward to giving my dad this for Christmas.

• Sn
    Snakebstr43 Dec 31, 2018

Ordered the same thing except I ordered 3 cables as Christmas gifts on Dec 8th 2018. Here it is Dec 31, 2018 and nothing, goose egg. Im fixing to dispute charges as I paid through paypal. Its a scam!!!

• Be
    Beee1 Feb 09, 2019

Ordered x3 cables which arrived today...unfortunately they ones they sent are for android phones and we all have iPhones! Total waste as will cost more to return than they are worth😩😩 Lesson Learned!!

• Ka
    Kathy Hemker Sep 23, 2019

Same thing happened to me. Took my money through pay pal, but no product 😡

• Ka
    Kathy Hemker Sep 23, 2019

@Kathy Hemker Same thing happened to me, took my money from PayPal, but no product 😡