Zestads Limited / ComfortPro Acupressureacupressure mat

M Jun 21, 2019

I ordered this product based on a FB ad. There was no choice but to pay thru Paypal even though I did not want to. At the end of the ordering part, it asked if I wanted another unit. I did not but there was no option for a 0 and it had a 1 built into the form. I went ahead and said OK thinking that I could change this at check out. Not available. There was no confirmation number / not available. There was no phone number / not available. There was no e mail under contacts / not available. I have contacted both my credit card company and also PayPal. Whatever product this company sells, it's a scam!
Date of incident 6/21/19