Zafulclothing

BEWARE: You cannot return items to this company.

This clothing is cheaply made. Almost like paper instead of cloth, and only fits itty bitty Chinese people. For Chrissakes I wear an XL and and XL at Macy's or some other anchor store fits me just fine. At least nine of the pieces I ordered in XL from this peas-o-sheet company, I can't even get one arm into. I could have probably worn it when I was eleven years old and 86 lbs.

So I proceed like I usually have with reputable stores, and box his crappy clothing made for a tweener up in a nice package, oh but wait, there's no return address on their site. Come to find out, they want you to put the clothes back on, and show how they don't fit you by taking a picture and sending it to them first. Really? What kind of crap is this??? It's a wonder they haven't had the feds on them yet, several lawsuits, and at least reports to the BBB.