Shop 1, 231 Church St, Pretoria Central, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0001, ZA

Reviews and Complaints

Studio 88Sales person mark more

On 1 november 2019 around 13:00 I made a purchase of 3 items amounting to r529 at studio 88 church street, the sales person that assisted me is mr mark more.
He used the first swiping machine which he then said it had a network problem and again used the second swiping machine whereby we had no problem transaction went thought.
I later received an sms indicating that transaction was successful on both events, 13:13 and again on 13:14 meaning I have paid double for a single purchase. I followed up with mark and he indicate that they did not get money for the first transaction, so my problem is that the money has been taken out of my account and must have went somewhere…….. Fnb receipts indicates that money went into studio 88 church street account at 13:13:09 and again 13:14:07. And I am not getting any help.

Please assist in returning my money I can't pay double for 3 kids t-shirts.
R1058?? Aowaaaaaaaa kea gana!