YR Trading Japan / YRT JapanStore manager at 3885 I 10 south beaumont tx

F Nov 24, 2020

Good Afternoon

My name is Fatehali Marchant yesterday on 11/23/20 I went pickup food for uber eats. I was at window almost 15 minutes and then a guy came to window I showed him uber phone app and told him that I cam to pickup for ubereats, he ignore and said someone picked up food, isaid please see this the name from ubereats and he was rude to me and said I told you someone picked up why dont you understand and slowly use vulgar language.

I parked car in parking place and the door was open for entrance one store worker was entering in the store I ask her that I wants to talk to manager, she said come inside when I went inside the store the same guy came and started shouting and said step outside with bad words and vulgar language and was talking about race because I am indian guy. I respect all race religion, this was disrespect and racism from your store manager, I ask him his name again he use vulgar language and said just stepout.
I tried to call your corporate office all three numbers but I don't get response may you all busy.

My phone number [protected] I am from Beaumont TX
Your store address ; 3885 I 10 south in Beaumont Tx
I hope your company will hire professional people and specially in Manager position. Not this kind of rude and racist person.

Please call me if you need [protected] and please I will be appreciated if I get call and let me know please what kind of action was takes.

I was at store at 11/23/20 at in between 4 pm and 5 pm