[Resolved] YourMechanic — My first and last time
This was my first and last experience using YourMechanic service.
I will give your just one advice: if you want a real service, use other companies. This one is messy and not focused on customers.
I asked them to invite the mechanic to see my car. But unfortunately, he didn't arrive on time. I don't know whatever happened to him, but I wasted my time waiting for him at home. So they rescheduled an appointment. And the mechanic didn't come again...
I am sorry, guys, I saw many of your good reviews. Maybe those people were lucky enough, but I don't understand why other people are treated like me? It's terrible that you let this happen and don't offer alternatives. If I were you I would do anything for my customers. I think your mechanics are even capricious a little and spoiled. You have to get your stuff together.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YourMechanic Customer Care's Response · Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for your review. We are not able to locate your account based on information provided. Can you please send us your email address? We would like to take a closer look into your account.
More YourMechanic Complaints & Reviews
- Yourmechanic.com - They scam, lie and don't provide services 
- [Resolved] Yourmechanic.com - Unethical cancellation fee
- [Resolved] Yourmechanic.com - Company will not replace a new part their mechanic installed but has to destroy
- [Resolved] YourMechanic - Prices
- [Resolved] YourMechanic - No one showed up
- Yourmechanic.com - The tech arrived too late and fixed the car too long 
- [Resolved] YourMechanic - warranty/scam
- YourMechanic - overcharged for service and no refund
- YourMechanic - car repairs
- [Resolved] YourMechanic - Do yourself a favor and use your local shop or dealership