Xulon Pressall of it

E Sep 26, 2018 Review updated:

I paid this company to do a lot according to my package plus two editing processing at extra cost and they did not do much editing of the manuscript. The editors did not read my manuscript it looks like they used a type of software to do the work for them. I remember years back publishers cared about their authors, now it is all about making a buck and screw the author. I have contacted the BBB.

This company is going to do what I paid for. I would hate to take this the legal route to get resolve.

Very disappointed. Thank you for making my first time experience in publishing a nightmare.

• Ka
    Katherine McDaniel Trask Oct 27, 2020

I spent thousands of dollars (over $10, 000) to have my book published with Xulon. The finished product was horrible. I called and even wrote the manger with no reply. Over six months later I finally got an email from someone sending me to someone else to talk about my issues.
    Please save your money and heartache.
    stay away from Xulon.