The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Xperience Days — Xperience days RIP OFF & RUDEST ever customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is a RIP OFF and customer service is the RUDEST ever!!
We had ordered a flight lesson in Morristown, NJ for our wedding anniversary.
Firstly, we spent about an hour and a half on the ground as opposed to the 30 minutes scheduled, which already put us behind schedule (since we have a baby who was with a babysitter, we were on a tight schedule)
The plane we got looked really old and worn out. First, we could see the rubber linings on the door peeling off and the pilot kinda glossed over it saying its a cosmetic defect. Then the microphones on the plane (which looked like something out of world war II) did not work so we could barely hear each other and had to yell on the top of our voices. To top it off, the seatbelts were really loose and old and I could not even tighten them properly.
Then after we finally took off, within 5 minutes of being airborne, there was a problem with the plane and we had to do an emergency landing. We had our hearts in our mouths as the plane wobbled to a landing.
We were offered to be taken thru the whole thing again in another plane with another instructor if we waited an hour or two, but that was not possible since our babysitter was available for a limited time. We had no choice but to reschedule it to 2 weeks later.
When I got back home, I wrote to xperience days to ask for a refund and they just ignored the email. Then a few days later, I called them and asked for a refund which they refused. Then two weeks later, we had to again reschedule the xperience due to rain. Again I called them, but customer service was rude and arrogant this time and refused any refund again.
This was supposed to be an experience for our anniversary and sorry to say, but the experience ruined the day.
More Xperience Days Complaints & Reviews
- www.xperiencedays.com - Never got experience
- Xperience Days - Terrible Customer Service/Unprofessional communications/ Misrepresentation
- Xperience Days Inc. - Unable to get refund
- Xperience Days - Certificate Unredeemable / Terrible Service
- Xperience Days - Scam
- www.xperiencedays.com - la jolla kayaking & snorkeling adventure for two
- Xperience Days - Cannot use the gift certificate I bought
- Xperience Days - rude customer service
- www.xperiencedays.com - $2,000 for a piece of paper ina Gift Box
- XPERIENCEDAYS.COM - RUDE, no customer service