Wyzant.com — They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
I signed up as a tutor with WyzAnt. They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists and have nothing to do with them. I am a certified teacher having a teachers license in mathematics. I thought I would tutor students in Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and other math subjects. This service is pathetic. It is a scam and should be shut down by the consumer protection agency.
No matter what student I contacted assuming they are real and exist, I got zero responses after about 40 tries. Every message is the same. The student would get back to me via their email. We are not allowed to use our own emails. No one emailed my account, not one so called student called. Mind you I am not some [censored] off the street. I AM A CERTIFIED MATHEMATICS TEACHER FULLY LICENSED BY THE STATE. I got zero responses.
This service is corrupt and is about as big as a rip off scam service as their is. I urge anyone who wants to tutor especially those who wish to tutor in math to not waste their time with this site. To my fellow mathematics teachers, this is your warning. Avoid this site and use your time for more productive pursuits.
More Wyzant.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wyzant.com - A complete and utter waste of time
- Wyzant.com - They deactivated my account... won't tell me why
- Wyzant.com - Stay away from these rip off site
- Wyzant.com - Stay away from this website
- Wyzant - deactivated my account
- Wyzant.com - Arbitrary review board removes you from tutor list with no good reason.
- Wyzant.com - No Real Job Here
- Wyzant.com - Would not recommend to anyone
- Wyzant - Questionable termination as a tutor and withholding my information
- Wyzant.com - Abusive clause and potentially discriminatory practices