www.floridacnaonline.comFloridaCNAOnline is a scam!

I took their course, and all I can say it this. I am a 3rd grade teacher and my students write better than the grammar on that website. I would normally over look the occasional missing comma, but some sentences don't even have the proper punctuation. I did some research and it turns out that the owner is a 22 year old guy, who lives at his grandmas house. Who doesn't even have a Highschool diploma. I would avoid this site. It didn't teach me anything. If you want to get the equivalent of their course content for free go to www.cnaonlinecourse.com. Its ran by the same guy, but you can get the same stuff for free. Why pay for something when its free?
In fact if you google this "prometric clinical check list" you will find exactly the same thing on both websites. Ironically Prometric has a Copy Right. I bet if someone let Prometric know someone was using their material illegally they would give an award. I hope this helps anyone considering this crappy website.

• Pa
    pattylogancna Mar 16, 2013

that's why it's important to research a facility BEFORE handing over any money. some schools are not approved by the state. some hiring facilities require that you receive your training from an accredited school to even be considered for employment. it wasn't that difficult to see that this site wasn't up to par. and by the way, sometimes there's updates/changes to the task requirements that these video sites don't bother updating. you get what you pay for...