Medvance Institute Complaints & Reviews

Medvance Institutemedvance

I went to this school about 13 years ago for medical office administration, we were all promised to find a job after the 9 month program. When we finished school, they gave is a NEWSPAPER to look for a job !! I am now still paying on student loans (because I have had to defer them so much, due to not working) I have never had a job due to the diploma from them. I want to get in on a class action lawsuit if anyone has one going please contact me tiffany.[protected]@gmail.com

Medvance Instituteschool of lies

I'm a single mother went to medvance institute in houston texas on westpark. I did very well in the sterile processing course & completed the entire course. After 2 years still no job just left with student loans. I need to find someome who has sued this fake school & a way for them to pay back the student loan.

• Me
    MedVance must pay Sep 28, 2013

I went also there is one other person I have kept in touch with who feels the same way. We are all in similar situations and I'm sure there is more of us I think we really should take our case to a lawyer.

• Ge
    Genevieve Matthews Apr 21, 2015

I completed the Medvance Institute MA program in 2005. After the registrar completing the FAFSA for me I was put on a payment program that evened out the remainder of my tuition through out the time I was attending. After passing all my classes and exams and making all my payments (with my receipt that said paid in full), I waited to receive my Certificate. I finally had to go down to the school. They told me to go to the Registrars office because something was wrong with my records. When I got there, the "NEW" registrar told me that the school never sent for my certificate because I didn't make my payments, and I still owed $5000+. I argued with her that I paid my portion and that my student loans were supposed to cover the rest. SHe said I didn't have student loans for the rest of the year because ... Quote " the previous registrar did not apply for my FAFSA". No one had ever called me asking about it either. This happened to many of the students that year.

Medvance Institutedo not attend

Do not attend this school. Everyone regrets it, including me. It is a complete waste of time and money. They do not help you I repeat they do not help you find jobs. This school has a bad rep every state you go. They put you any where to intern instead of putting you somewhere that's hiring. It really sucks to be a medvance alumni and I wish I would've done my research before I got in. Then, you pay every month and you dont see your financial aide. The financial aide rep says you're supposed to see your money. This is a big scam. Do not attend. Ask any one who went to medvance if you think i'm lying.

Medvance Institute — fraud

I went to MedVance and fully expected to find a position. I had 20+ years of a business management background and was told over and over; "You will find a position easily because...

Medvance Institute — terrible experience!

I was nurse student of Medvance and I did a first semester and I got good grades but at second semester one of teacher on clinicals try to difficult my learning, I am from another...