www.eToro.comfraud

A

Hello!
I have big problems with these etoro online fraud platform. I invested all my money, they took them really fast, but when I tried to withdraw them, they were keep sending me messages telling : eToro Customer Service
Kindly note that we are currently experiencing a high volume of chats.in order for us to assist you in the most efficient way possible, please open a ticket via our Customer Service Center: etoro.com/support or you can check out our help page https://www.etoro.com/en/help "I have already 3 tickets and 3 weeks passed, there is no customer service, in wich they say all the time:, Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service has opened a new ticket with the reference number: 1799294
We are investigating your query and we will provide you with an update as soon as possible."
or something else: Kindly be advised that we are still working on your case ID: 1799294
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Best regards,
eToro - Customer Service Team.

I have used eToro services and I can say they are big liars. The exchange rate is huge, the fees are huge, you only loose money and you can't get non of it back.