www.bodycandy.comAvoid!!

S

This is a terrible website, do not buy from them!! When I found www.bodycandy.com it seemed like a great deal so I ordered some stuff and in total paid $50. They said that they'll ship my items within 7 days but 7 days later nothing happened. I was supposed to get some information regarding my order status, but no one contacted me and I did not receive any notifications that my order was shipped. There was also no tracking number!! It is now over a month and no one from Bodycandy contacted me and my order is still missing and I have no idea what to do!! Can someone please help me? I want my money back!