Wu Credit AcceptanceWithdrew money without permission

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Mark Murray Dec 04, 2008

I have been having the exact same negative and fraudulent experience with WuYI Source. I believe your only recourse is to immediately contact your credit card company and officially dispute the charges on your card. WuYi indicates on their Web site that they will ask you if you want to continue beyond the free trial period. Nobody or no email is ever sent indicating their intentions to bill you beyond the $4.95 for S&H. Good luck!

Marguerite Dec 04, 2008

Received package after receiving a call asking for a credit card number which was not released or verified. Never ordered the product.

sally ann rhodes Dec 04, 2008

Wu-Yi Tea was just a trial and I automatically was connected and charged by two other programs that I was not aware of and do not want. One was Comprohensive Weight Loss Systems Program at $9.95 a month [protected]) which I canceled with no problem. The other program charged for was Web Acess [protected] at $4.95 a month) with a big problem. The Web Access number refers to www.insidersecrets.com and it gives you the number to call with the same message to go to the internet. I'm going in circles. By the way there is no refund! S.R.

• Ta
    Taisha Dec 04, 2008

I did not receive a call, but I did get incur charges from this phone number on my CC account. I too had ordered Wuyi and was then also charged the $4.95 by Insider tips, listed as webaccess. I called the [protected] number and accessed their website. I of course became even more frustrated because there is NOTHING there. I did click on the little logo next to the controls for the webperson that was talking. I then called the phone number on the top of the next page. The lady was really nice and told me to google the phone number on my bank statement. This is how I found this site. I have called "webaccess" at [protected] (they are really called Insider Tips) and they reversed the charges AND cancelled the "membership". Another phone number that is attached to this company is [protected]. It will appear as "membership fee" on your bank statement with a charge of $9.95. This is a monthly fee so, you MUST call the [protected] AND [protected] to stop these insane acts of robbery.

James Dec 04, 2008

I cancelled in October any and all business with WU-YI Tea. Please see to it I am not charged further.

• He
    helen dale Dec 04, 2008

my daughter has just recieved this wu-yi tea, on my credit card and only told me about it to-day, i don't want anymore money coming off my account
    and can't get through to them by phone. i want this stopped now.

• Ca
    Carole Kyriacou Dec 04, 2008

I orderered this slimming tea from the internet. The product was a free trial! Payment was £7.00 for post/packing. I have been charged £42.48 from my debit card.

Absolutely disgusted!!

• Al
    Alanga Dec 04, 2008

I agree with all the messages above, I am still dealling with the Wu-Yi company, they keep changing names, and charging money without sending the product. I do not understand how they get along with stealing peoples money without any consequences for their performance. I bet one day things will turn so bad for them.

• Wa
    wanda koutougeras Dec 04, 2008

Ordered a Tea that I never recieved and was charged over 90.00. Got that refunded but the my credit card was being charged 4.95 from WEB Access (WU-YI Source) and another 9.95 from Membership (WU-YI Source). For 4 months. I was unable to reach anyone on the phone numbers that were on my bank statements.When confronted on live chat they claim they are a sister company that when we ordered we agree to their terms. BUT I never got the tea that was suppose to be sent to me. Finally got my money returned after threatening to turn the info over to the FBI. To get ahold of them go to WU-YI Source and click on LIVE CHAT. Do not let them tell you they can not refund your money. They can!! they did mine. They tried to tell me that they cancelled my e-books, whatever that is that I would not be charged ever again but they could not refund my money.I told them that if they could cancel my e-books then they could refund my money since they are indeed not sister companies but ONE COMPANY and they are a scam. When you threaten with the FBI they will refund. If they refund then the FNI can do nothing to them. But if they do not refund they can possibly face charges.

• Be
    Beth Edwards Dec 03, 2008

After canceling this product my credit card continues to have monthly charges on it from this company. I want the charges dropped and any membership canceled.

• Ri
    richard patterson Dec 03, 2008

dear insidersecretsguide.com your phone number is what shows up on my bank draft that you are stealing from me each month,
    be advised i am stopping payment since no person can be reached on the phone.this kind of scam is sickining to me and every one
    else you are stealing from.if by chance any person that works for your company actually reads this please stop these debits from my
    bank account now. thank you.richard patterson mexia tx. p.s. a conformation e- mail would be nice.

MONICA CARO Dec 03, 2008

DONT SENT THE PRODUCT.

MONICA CARO Dec 03, 2008

PLEASE DONT CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD THIS PRODUCT ANYMORE, I JUST GT CONFIRNATION OVER THE PHONE TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT F THE TEA- 7A8022- AND 652ED8, PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THE PRODUCT. THANKS, MONICA CARO

• Gi
    Gill Dec 03, 2008

Oh my goodness, I wish I had sent this blog site before I signed up to this ridiculous scam as well!! Advertised as a "no risk free trial" - I had my suspicions but stupidly thought it would be OK. Was alerted when I saw the first of the unathorised charges and I dread to think how many more there will be. AND I still haven't received the freaking tea and I am definitely going to the effort of sending it back as they want to charge me $59.95 if I dont!
    How can we shut this unethical site down??? They prey on peoples insecurities about weight loss.

• Ds
    D Sword Dec 03, 2008

I would like the 4.95 taken from my account and reimbursement please.
    I do not need this insider secrets and tips.

johnnie g. corle Dec 03, 2008

I have been billed $4.95 for membership to some weight loss program. Several months ago I subscribed to YU TEA, but canceled because of doctors orders.I have charges to my credit card for NOV. and DEC. for $4.95.I would like to be cancelled from all membership's with you people and would appreciate a refund of charges, and no further use of my credit card.
    J. CORLE

• Zo
    Zoe Angel Dec 03, 2008

I have just had the same trouble! Firstly, I received an sort of weight-loss advice booklet, which was basically "eat less, exercise more" so obviously they can cover any complaints about the tea's actually useless composition, and some ridiculous "fat burn" pills, essentially vitamin supplements. The email address was a decoy, and the "live" chat is blatantly computerized, and responds to buzzwords. The phone number had no area code and i could not get connected from the UK. It is all my own fault, however, for falling for it, and i cannot argue that it was my mistake to give this dodgy-looking website my card details. Even though they will give me a refund, I will still have to pay extortionate postage to America. All in all, a legitimate site, yet uses unscrupulous tricks to extract money. Luckily i recognised Living Lean as Wu-Yi, by chance.

Advice: For sites such as these, its is always useful to google the name of the company, with the word "scam" or "ripoff".

• J
    J Dec 03, 2008

I ordered tea and got additional charges from other companies comperhesnsive weight loss and insider secert guide which i did not order charges of 4. 95 and 9. 95 no way to recoupe most phone # recordings.

Jeanine Adams Dec 03, 2008

My account was charged
    YWIC

I was charged twice
    for product I didn't order and did not authorize charged. I just wanted to try it and paid for the postage on that. I was charged on 10/14 and 10/27 in the amounts of $69.87 and credited only once on 11/08. Please credit my account for the charge on 10/27 immediately. Also, please acknowledge this email. Thank you. Jeanine Adams

• Ka
    Katrina Dec 03, 2008

I was charged 75.03 after my trial, maybe this is because I didn't send the crap back, it did nothing. I called and told them to cancel my subscrirtion, they said I had more tea coming, I did not authorize any such order, do not order from these people. Also there is a Wu-yi tea and a Wu-yi source? Go figger!

• Ro
    Robert Dec 03, 2008

I sent the tea back and they charged me again, that is $59.95 twice. Also I got charged $9.95 for the website. I called them and DEMANDED a refund which I got. Then just now they charged me $4.95 for the same website but with a different number. Now you cannot call, it is automated only. Grrr. Googling the phone number found me this board! This is so bothering that I may get a new ATM card.

• Pe
    Perdonna Joiner Dec 03, 2008

Today I call to cancel my odrer .I request the 14 day trail free for Wu-yi tea. I was able to speak to an operator at [protected]. She informed me that inorder to cancel I must return the unused portion of the trail free order that was sent .I must also send it by UPS with a tracking number. She alos provided mr with the date inwhich I would be billed for more supplies. stay tuned

• Ro
    Robin Frick Dec 03, 2008

They are still taking 29.95 out of my account. I had cancelled this membership back in July. I have not renewed my membership with the and I want this stopped immediately. They have caused an overdraft fee to my account! I am a Soldier and only get paid twice a month. This has caused a financial hardship.

• Ka
    katie hilliard Dec 03, 2008

I ordered from Wui Tea, 4.95 introductory offer. Charged 29.95 for automatic order which I did not authorize. I tried to Call and cancel but keep getting passed from number to recorded messages to press a number and can not get through to customer services to make a cancellation . I now have an unauthorized (signature based POS) transaction for $19.95 monthly from the above company. Based on web research, apparently these 2 companies are connected.I have never ordered from this company, IW/Living Lean in Las Vegas and did not authorized them to debit my account. Wui Tea is nothing but a scam.

Anita Dec 02, 2008

The draw was a facebook ad. The internet link said for a small shipping fee I would received a month's supply of this diet supplement tea. I was charged 6.59 at first then 22 days later I was charged 76.91 on my Visa. When I phoned the phone number on my Visa statement [protected] for this charge I got a message to contact wuyiteasource.com and click on the blue tab for a live chat with a representative. When I went to the site it was an auto insurance website.

josh Dec 02, 2008

just got charged 9.95 wut the hell, this is the second time this has happened

jay Dec 02, 2008

i am from UK as well!!!

They are really sneaky and theaf, to just take forgranted to steal from our credit card. i don't know i shall return the teabag or not ?

I have a long chat with their live chat rap, and printed every thing off for the whole chat. What she replied was i will be refund for charges of USD59.90 and no further charges. with the live chat i will consider to make a police report for the scam.

I have work out the total charges for the trial pack 2 week charge USD59.90, shipment USD24.95, web chatUSD4.95 @ 1.56 convertion is about 60 pond for the tea bag and pills!!!

Jeanne Dec 02, 2008

I never ordered this offer and called 3 months ago to stop the charges on my credit card. Stop Immediately! This is Fraud and need to get this off my account.

• Dj
    DJ Longmore Dec 02, 2008

I am from Australia so its no use me trying to ring the USA, the email does not work, so all I could do was cancell my card so that they can't charge any thing to it, thats the best thing that I could do.
    I know that it is a bit of a pain, but at least the ###s can't get any more money from me and the bank is going to do a fraud search and I might get some money back.

Margaret Hofer Dec 02, 2008

Please stop your unauthorized charge to my credit card and refund every cent you have charged since July.

• Gi
    gina cirasunda Dec 02, 2008

I also was charged the 4.95 and can't talk to a actual person to get this charged reversed I really have a problem with dealing with companys like this I would feel much better talking to a person so please credit my act for this charge and cancel what ever this is for at this time..Thank you

• De
    Deborah Sheller Dec 02, 2008

I have been getting a charge of 4.95 on my account, and i have called and wanted it taken off and stopped, and I can not get any response. I would appreciate it if you could give me some help. Thank You

Jessica Dec 02, 2008

I would like to cancel with web access and this charge of $4.95 since i never signed up and have canceled through WuYi Tea. Please credit this back immediately, thank you!

Mo Dec 02, 2008

They charged my charge card but never sent the items..Plus charged my charge card twice.

Mary Dunn Dec 02, 2008

My bank account was charged $4.95 for this Insiders Secret Guide and it overdrew my account so I was charged an additional $32.00. I need this money to go back into my account.. I called last month and cancelled this so I should have never been charged this amount again...The bank states that since you all caused the overdraft, that you should be paying the additional $32.00 not them..Please take care of this matter as soon as possible...

• Au
    Audrey Dec 02, 2008

I ha ve called 3 times to cancel...I am still getting charged web-access charges...Can't get a hold of anyone on the phone and keep getting different numbers to call.

• Cg
    c. gamracy Dec 02, 2008

I have had the same problem. I phoned and asked to have the charges reversed and the gentleman that I spoke to promised me that this had taken place. After checking my statement for the last two months no charges have been reversed. So they have my money and I have no product. Thanks Opra for nothing.

• Br
    bruce g samuels Dec 02, 2008

Unauthrized charges to credit card for items not ordered

• La
    Laverne McCartney Dec 02, 2008

I just received a debit charge on my bank account for 85.75. I ordered the free trial sample Acai Slim..received it and the 5.35 shipping and handling charge. I also did checked the box to state I was not interested in any additional product, but now see an unauthorized charge on my debit card.

TOTAL RIP-OFF. I am pursuing getting this charge reversed.

• Du
    Duella Pettiford Dec 02, 2008

I hope I don't have to go through what some of these people went through. I also did not authorize this charge. I have already cancelled my order. Thank You