WorldstridesTrip to Washington DC for 6/4/16 to6/7/26

R

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CANCEL TRIP# 119884. Was rudely told to send an email to customerservice worldstrides.org. I have as yet been able to get or find a good email address to send my email nor have I read anywhere on the paperwork they sent me explaining to cancel required an em ail as well the email address where to send it to. I am going to try calling again and speak with management to get the trip canceled due to medical reasons.