WorldSIMworldsim

V Jan 07, 2019

• Requested a sim to be delivered to my home in Dubai on 21 December 2018.
• Around about 26 December I call to find out what was the ETA on the sim it would arrive on 2 January. I inquired whether or not I would be notified of the tracking number from the courier company you use once the sim was dispatched. The gentleman at the time assured me that that would be the case.
• Two January came and went, no email with tracking number was forthcoming. Over this last weekend I called your contact center to find out where the sim was, they informed me that it was delivered on 2 January. I asked them to who because I have not received it as I am the only person living in this apartment.
• The gentleman on the call could not tell me where the sim is and that I needed to speak to someone in office hours as they were not in part to help me, outside of office hours!
• Today I called, the gentleman told me the same thing that the gentleman of the weekend told me about that the sim has already been delivered. I explained to him what happened over the weekend, and then he said, in short, that maybe I should just get a refund and not worry about it.
• My interpretation of what he was saying, is that he did not think that your business needed me as a customer, when I mentioned the same to him, he said that he was just trying to help me by giving me a refund me so that I did not have to be a customer.