[Resolved] WorldRemit — delayed refund
Case Number [protected]
August 29, 2018 I just mistakenly send money to the account of World Remit, So I requested for a refund, and then I called the World Remit Customer Service they said that provide all the document that certifies that I sent that transaction to World Remit Account then I send all of this documents to certify that I send money to World Remit's account and to inform them that I have bank account in Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Corporation or SMBC. I used online banking on SMBC's website while transacting to World Remit, The last message I recieved from World Remit Customer Service is September 4, 2018 they said Kindly allow 3-4 working days for the funds to reflect your SMBC bank account. We expect the funds to reach your account later part of this week until now still there's no update about my refund.
Please I urgently need help.
Long months waiting to refund my cash.
More WorldRemit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - fraud 
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed 
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- WorldRemit - fraud
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transfer wasn't paid to thensure receiver