Worldmark By Wyndhamon hold for hours - worldmark reservations [protected]

L

This complaint was written as I waited ... make sure you get to the end.

Its absolutely ridiculous that calls can't be answered in less time. I've been on hold now for 40 minutes. Ditto the last time that I called. I have no idea if I'm the first or the last out of a couple thousand in the cue. How much longer do I have to wait, tying up my phone during work hours, which are the only hours that you're open? And no ... there is nothing on your website answering my question. PS. My reviews from stays will now change from highly recommend to just the opposite.

PS. Call got answered 42 minutes later. But, now I've got to hold for Wyndham Club Pass. Agent told me that the wait would be very long and they don't have a direct number to call them on. So, every-time I want to call them, I first have to call and wait for Worldmark reservations (average wait about 45 minutes) only for them to transfer me to Wyndham so that I can hold again. I'm now thinking of selling my 20, 000 points. And now as I wait the connection is getting so scratchy I can hardly hear. I can't wait to get the survey that comes after this call.

Its now been 1 hour 50 minutes. I'm beginning to believe that there really isn't a new Wyndham Club Pass Program ... just a ruse to sell memberships. I'm now taking bets that I will hear the words "I'm sorry but our reservations desk is now closed for the day, please call back on Monday. But I don't want to hang up ... as I won't get their survey ... assuming anyone there really reads them. Aargh.

2 hours, 15 minutes. I have now postponed my 10am appointment to 11am and now 1:00pm. Will I need to postpone again?

2 hours, 20 minutes. I am now trying to figure out where I can go to let the world know how bad this is.

2 hours, 30 minutes. Times up. I think I’ll just get a hotel reservation instead.

SarBear Jul 25, 2017

Sadly you can rent the reservations quicker and cheaper thru eBay. If you want out of contract contact [protected]

Chill_P Jul 09, 2017

I am totally with you! I haven't had wait times to get the first (Worldmark) call answered. But I was on hold yesterday for more than an hour before hanging up. This morning, I called the minute they opened. I was on call for exactly one hour, then disconnected. I'm on call now again; it's been almost 1.5 hours. I'm getting increasingly angry as I listen to the on-hold message about getting a survey (haven't received one yet for the other times I've waited), and the "convenience" of Wyndham Club Pass. What convenience! I'm trying to do laundry and clean the house without letting my phone out of my hand. Grrr...