World Ventures — dreamtrips membership and worldventures representative and business system
I sent two emails to the worldventures group asking for my account to be cancelled and to be refunded my payment. The first email was sent less than a day after I signed up. Since then I have gotten two case numbers and no response. This was done during the period of late October to early November. Today's date is December 5. Can I have some assistance in getting my issue resolved please?
The last email I sent was on November 25 and the first was on October 27 (I signed up on October 26). I got assigned case numbers in both cases:
1. CAS-2544322-R1D4G1 ... from [protected]@worldventures.com
2. CAS-2596103-L1H7L3... from [protected]@worldventures.com
I would like a full refund of the payment made and would like my account cancelled.
The email I last sent is pasted below:
I sent an email to [protected]@worldventures.com on October 27, 2018 asking for my account to be cancelled and asking if it was possible to get a refund. This was a day after I signed up: October 26, 2018.
I was issued a case number and was told I would be contacted. The email is pasted below.
Thank you for contacting WorldVentures Support. Your request is assigned to case number CAS-2544322-R1D4G1 . A member of our support team will contact you to resolve your inquiry.
I have not been contacted and would like assistance in getting this resolved. I do not feel this is a suitable venture for me.
My details are below:
Name: Ashena Stewart
Phone #: [protected]
Sign Up Date: 26/10/18
Today's Date: 25/11/18
Sponsor: Cadeem Robinson
Products: DreamTrips Membership and World Ventures Representative Business System
I appreciate the assistance and look forward to hearing from you.
More World Ventures Complaints & Reviews
- Worldventures - pyramid scheme with a twist
- Worldventures - scam
- Worldventures - cancell my membership
- WorldVentures - worldventures founders not recognized by ernst & young
- Worldventures - cancellation of membership and refund
- WorldVentures Holdings - service i'm complaining about.
- WorldVentures Holdings - nigerian prospects challenges
- WorldVentures - refund policy not met
- WorldVentures - dreamtrips
- WorldVentures - a total con/scam