ADVERTISIMENT

World Education Services [WES]ECA report (Document-by-Document)

E Sep 15, 2021

Please understand my situation. I would require an "additional report" for IRCC from WES Canada. I understand that my ECA report (Document-by-Document) does not have an expiration date. the official transcripts were sent directly by the institution (Manav Bharti University, Himachal Pradesh), and you all verified the information and later issued the attached ECA report, according to the WES Canada. WES examined the data and provided the ECA report (ECA#: 3031353IMM) on June 27, 2016. The Canadian Equivalency Summary for my Master's degree

Every university charges a fee to verify official transcripts for WES Canada; I paid those fees in the past around June, 2016, do you think it's reasonable for WES Canada to ask clients to pay such fees multiple times for the same verification? I'd like this case to be escalated to WES Canada's director.

I have paid for the service ECA report (Document-by-Document), so please update your reports according to the ECA report (ECA#: 3031353IMM) released on June 27, 2016, or remove the following credential for Manav Bharti University, Himachal Pradesh. Do justice to your clients and please provide a solution!

If WES Canada failed to validate my credentials before providing the ECA report in 2016, please issue a refund of $322.05 or kindly update my report status as per the attached ECA report issued by WES Canada as on June 27, 2016 if you have properly confirmed my credentials.

I have already reported this to Better Business Bureau (BBB CASE#: 1446682). How can WES change the status to "on hold" since the attached ECA report was completed 5 years ago by WES Canada ? According to the ECA assessment, the official transcripts were sent directly by the university. WES evaluated the data and issued the attached ECA report (ECA#: 3031353IMM).

ECA report (Document-by-Document)