The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Work Out World — Personal Training Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed up for a memebership at WOW in Wall NJ and was made aware that it was a 12 month contract which I was fine with. I was then set up with a fitness assement at the MenloPark Mall WOW with Alex(personal trainer). He told me about purchasing some training sessions with him for $200 initial fee. He said that I could cancel anytime and I should try it out. If I did not cancel it will be billed monthly. I purchased 8 sessions for $437 and then tried to cancel. I was then told I was locked into a 12 month contract which was never explained to me at all. I met with Kelly(manager of the PT dept) and Alex on 7/13 at 5pm. She agreed to cancel the membership and refund the $437. Alex admitted we never went over the contract which we did not.Since then I have been charged an additional $200 on 7/15. I have not used any of the sessions because of the fact that I feel dupped into a contract I never wanted. No one explained any of this when I signed up with Alex. Do not go here it is scam and you will never get a refund even though they lie to you about the sessions. I see plenty of complaints we all need to contact the BBB about this shady company and there practices.
More Work Out World Complaints & Reviews
- Work Out World - Impossible to cancel membership
- Work Out World - Sleazy Sales Practices
- Work Out World - Stay Away From Work Out World!
- Work Out World - cancelling membership
- Work Out World - Lied to get us to join, then wouldn't let us out even after leaving the state
- Work Out World - stealing money
- Work Out World - These guys are not honest
- Work Out World - Stay away
- Work Out World - Gym Contract & Customer Service
- Work Out World - How to contact WOW and get a human