Wood Springs Hotel / rude and racist receptionist and manager

Mo Jun 13, 2019

The hotel In Darien Illinois Is NOT a hotel anyone. Everyone needs to stay away from that hotel. The Mexican receptionist guy Is very rude. Is very clear that he's a racist! While checking In he was constantly talking negative about Donald trump regarding Mexicans. We didn't care to hear that! The hotel clearly states, "It a smoke free environment", NOT SO!!! There's smokin In the hotel, day In and out. It made me sick to my stomach. Also They have like 5 to 7 people living In one room. Making excessive about of noise all night long. Bumping, knocking and stomping. Is this not violation code to have that many people In one room? We could not get any rest there. I've brought these matters to the front desk clerk a many of times. I've also talked to managers. I was told the room that had a many of people, didn't have a place to stay so he couldn't do nothing about it. They offered us the 3rd floor which the carpet was filthy and It smelled like a Zoo. Poorly maintained!!! I was told that all the animals lives on that floor. They decided to offer me a room where animals live, really? That was devastating to me. I eventually talked to the GM requesting my monies back so a week stay. He Informed that he will give me my money back, cause he couldn't do anything about the situations. Then tells me because I've complained and wanted my money back, I'm will no longer be wanted or welcomed on their property, thereafter.