Woman WithinService, product availability

K Aug 01, 2020

I ordered 2 items from your catalog on 6/26/2020 Received them July 6th, returned them July 7th — I wanted to exchange the items for the next size down — waited at least 2 weeks, never heard from anyone. I finally called. July 17th I get an email stating your return is being processed. 2 weeks pass, I get an email saying they are giving me a gift card — I called told them I don't want a gift card. After speaking to a customer service person again, she told me she would cancel the gift card and credit my credit card — I explained again, I wanted the same items in a smaller size. After getting nowhere with this person, I asked to speak to a supervisor, she clicked the phone, and I listened to promos by womanwithin and finally the phone went to a busy signal. I hung up and called again. Spoke to an Andy customer service, who said one of the items would be on back order, but the other one would be shipped express and I'd receive it by July 31. It's August 1st and no package..

Pull-On Elastic Waist Cotton Chambray Pants

Price: $22.99
Status: B/O 09/29 Very, very disappointed with Womanwithin. Klaire L. Martin

RESOLVED

• Updated by Klaire Martin · Aug 01, 2020

Very, very disapointed with Womanwithin.

• Woman Within's response · Aug 02, 2020

Hello Klaire, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Woman Within. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and I'd like to help. Please email me your original order number to [email protected]