WLY Complete Saveunauthorized direct debit

R Feb 01, 2020

I just was told by my bank that I've been charged membership to a company called WLY*COMPLETESAVE for the last 17 month at £15 each, total £255.
I've been traveling a lot and didn't pay attention.. the telephones number they've give isn't working.
The money has been taken on the 10th of each month since September 2018.
How can I get my money refunded.
Thanks for help rendered.
Ruth Saunders

• Hello Ruth,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you.

When you submit a complaint on Complaintsboard, you are not contacting Complete Savings directly. Unfortunately, Complaintsboard.com does not make this clear to consumers and they mislead consumers to believe you are contacting us directly. They do not prominently display our actual contact details and instead their website is designed to prod consumers to post public complaints rather than advising the consumer to contact us directly so that your complaint can be resolved expediently.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can reach us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Kind regards,