Wixpro-rated refund of ascend app cancellation

I called on September 11, 2019 to cancel this service. Billing for the next cycle of this service was on September 10, 2019. Reviewing my account today, I saw that the $12.90 fee for this service was debited from my bank account on September 16, 2019.
I called Wix this afternoon to inquire about this fee and request a refund. The first person I spoke with, Jason, when I asked him directly if I was going to receive a full refund, said yes. This call was recorded so his answer may be easily verified. I was placed on an extremely long hold before a supervisor by the name of Antonio got on the phone and told me that I could not receive a refund, even pro-rated. I told him I wanted to speak with his supervisor and he said that his supervisor does not accept phone calls. He said that for security reasons he could only give me his first name and the ticket number is [protected]. This call lasted 44 minutes and 43 seconds and ended with horrible customer service.
I would like a pro-rated refund for cancelling this service after the payment renewal date. This is extremely disappointing, greedy and poor customer service and business practices.

Ci