Wish.comwithdrew money from my account

M May 28, 2019

My name is Martha CAstillo. I bank with Border federal Cedit Union in Del Rio Texas 78840. My phone number is [protected]. Recently wish charged several things to my account and i was charged NSFS fees. im requesting that amount to be reinbursed to my account of 566227 on the bank above. The amount is for 221.64. I would greatly appreciate this. Your company charged money from my account to charges i did not make.
I appreciate your refund but these charges remain. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreaciated. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Martha Castillo
400 Contreras
Del Rio, Tx 78840
[protected]

• Updated by Martha Castillo · May 29, 2019

My name is MArtha Castillo. [email protected] [protected] You charged several transactions on my account at Border Federal Credit Union in Del Rio Texas 78840. You refunded my money but my bank charged NSF fees to my acount for the amount of 221.00. Please contact me ASAP. I think i remember i received some free merchandice from yall i think about 3 years ago. Ever since then i hadnt bought anything fom this site. Now your company by what ever reason charged my account with over 500.00 with merchandice which was not mine. I would greatly appreciate your promt response to this matter. Being the company you are i know this will be resolved.

MARTHA cASTILLO