Wish.compayment - issues that need to be resolved.

G Jun 14, 2019

I have paid for all the items that I have received. I have ordered some other items from wish.com and I sommited my Bank card to pay for theses items, but I keep getting the same response that there is a payment issues that need to be resolved. Please let me pay for theses items that I ordered with my Bank card. I've been waiting to pay for the items that I ordered for more than a week. Thank you please contact me asap!!! Thank you again.