Wish.comNon refund fraud advertising

S Aug 04, 2020

I have 3 outstanding issues with wish who basically don't care about me and are scamming people by refusing refunds or return items.

My first item the ad was worded so price was $24 + shipping ended Out being $133!! I have contacted numerous people at wish they ignore their return any item if you're not happy. This wa# a mistake order and I want to return for refund.

2 issue i# with an order may 14 still haven't received they just keep extending delivery date I want a refund! This is unacceptable. I want refund of $16.12

3 issue I ordered April 6 still haven't received keep extending delivery date unacceptable again I want refund. of $15.22

I will attach screenshots and I have new visa as it was put on darkweb and have other fraudulent charges on.

• Updated by sisterevil · Aug 04, 2020

Another item to go with above

Comments